The following message and recipe comes to you from cattle farmers Pat and Patty Wood in LaMonte, Mo. Bubble Beef Pizza is this family’s go-to meal after a long day of working on the farm. On or off the farm, I’m sure we can all agree that we like to find simple and fast recipes that the whole family will really enjoy.
After an afternoon of working the cows and calves, we head to the house thinking “what’s for dinner?” We want something quick and easy to fix, and beef pizza seems to be what the family’s tastebuds are craving. Bubble Beef Pizza is a quick fix for a famished family ready to eat and relax after a full day’s work! We hope your family loves this recipe as much as we do, enjoy!
Bubble Beef Pizza
- 1 ½ lbs ground beef
- 1 can (15 oz) pizza sauce
- 2 tubes (12 oz each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 ½ cups (6 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef, drain.
- Stir in pizza sauce.
- Quarter the biscuits; place in a greased 13”x9”x2” baking dish. Top with the beef mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Makes six to eight servings.