As I look ahead at my schedule for the next couple months, I get a little overwhelmed! You know how it is, “How in the world am I ever going to accomplish all of this, and be successful through it all?” Then we look back and think, “I did it! I don’t know how, but I did it!” I usually find that prioritizing, working hard, and making a little time for myself here and there are all keys to staying sane. Throughout this busy spring, I hope you keep this recipe in mind. It’s simple, involves just a few, common ingredients, and can be served as a family favorite on a hectic night. Enjoy!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 slices pre-cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onions (about 1 small onion)
- 1/2 lb (8 oz) Velveeta Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pkg (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cook ground beef, bacon, and onions in large skillet on medium-high heat until ground beef is evenly browned, stirring occasionally. Drain, return meat mixture to skillet. Add Velveeta; cook until completely melted, stirring frequently. Cool 10 minutes.
- Unroll pizza dough onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Press into 15×8 inch rectangle. Top evenly with meat mixture. Roll up dough, starting at one of the long sides. Rearrange, if necessary, so roll is seam-side down on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut diagonally into six slices to serve.
Find this recipe, along with more ground beef recipes at MoBeef.org!